The Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention is the premier water industry event in the state, attracting 500+ attendees that convene for networking and collaboration on the important water issues of the day. The event occurs annually the last week of January in Denver. Stay tuned for details of the 2015 convention.
The action-packed annual convention is loaded with great topical content presented by the foremost leaders and technical experts in water, government, law, education and science fields, and more. It's a don't-miss event for those who wish to stay informed about water issues in Colorado while engaging in numerous networking and professional development activities.
Here's what you can expect:
- Keynote presentations, forum panelists and discussions led by industry experts and high-profile members of the state's water community
- A full general session agenda centered around a topical conference theme
- Experts provide technical expertise and a wide range of political, scientific and socioeconomic viewpoints on water issues
- Leading legislators, water lawyers, educators, scientists and federal and local agency administrators from Colorado and beyond
- Special workshops and panel discussions on pressing issues, led by leaders of industry and foremost water experts
- Important updates and dialog around Colorado water legislation
- Networking with 500+ colleagues and peers from across Colorado
- Dozens of exhibits
- POND committee events
- Opportunities to earn CLE credits
- Social evening reception
View presentations from the 2014 Annual Convention by clicking the links in the Convention program.
2014 Workshops CLE credits application form.
2014 Annual Convention CLE credits application form.