Join us January 28-30, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency, Denver Tech Center for the 2015 Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention. Hotel reservations click HERE
The Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention is the premier water industry event in the state, attracting 500+ attendees that convene for networking and collaboration on the important water issues of the day.
Highlights of the 2015 Annual Convention include:
View the 2015 Annual Convention Program
- A Keynote Presentation by Dr. Wallace J. Nichols, author of the New York Times Bestseller, Blue Mind: "the surprising science that shows how being near, in, on, or under water can make you happier, healthier, more connected, and better at what you do." View the CWC Q&A with Dr. Nichols HERE
- "State of the State" with Governor John Hickenlooper. We'll discuss our 2014 accomplishments and 2015 next steps.
- Unique workshops in new formats. Join Exploring Environmental Values in Colorado's Water to express spirited opinions in a refereed setting or learn what makes an engaging oral, visual, or written story at Once Upon a Time: Telling our Water Stories.
- Another exciting, top secret POND Reception on Wednesday, January 28 at 5:00 pm. Last year we played life-size Jenga - just wait to see what we thought of next.
- Fresh Local Food from CWC Members. Check out the Water Congress Member Support and Sustainablity Goals
- Special workshops and panel discussions on pressing issues including the Colorado Water Plan, Succession in Agriculture, and the future of the Colorado River.
- Opportunities to earn CLE credits!
View the 2015 Annual Convention Workshops Program and Workshop Timeline
CSU Water Tables 2015
Once again, the Water Congress is pleased to host the CSU Water Tables Dinner, Thursday, January 29 at 6:15 p.m. This is an excellent way to support the Water Resources Archive. The evening will include dinner and a presentation by the Honorable Ken Salazar, former U.S. Secretary of the Interior. Learn more
View the 2015 Water Tables Dinner Table Host Selection List CLICK HERE