The Colorado Water Congress Summer Conference and Membership Meeting takes place annually, the third week of August for two and half days at a Colorado resort location. Mark you calendar, the 2013 conference is scheduled for August 21 to 23 at the Sheraton in Steamboat Springs.
Summer Conference Highlights
The high-energy summer conference is packed with great topical content. It's a don't-miss event for those who wish to stay informed about water issues in Colorado while engaging in numerous professional development activities.
Here's what you can expect:
- Keynote presentation by a high-profile member of the state's water community
- A full general session agenda centered around a topical conference theme
- Special workshops and panel discussions on pressing issues, led by leaders of industry and foremost water experts
- Important updates and dialog around Colorado water legislation
- Networking with hundreds of colleagues and peers from across Colorado
- POND committee meetings and activities
- Opportunities to earn CLE credits
- Special evening receptions
- Fun local sightseeing tours, leisure activities and social time
Online registration is available under "More Information" or you may fill out a registration form below to fax or mail in.
Member registration form 2013 Summer Conference
Non-Member registration form 2013 Summer Conference