Colorado Water Congress members gain a tremendous advantage from access to a powerful combination of premier events, networking and professional development opportunities. What's more - membership brings the opportunity to share your ideas about water issues and be part of the leading voice of Colorado's water community.
Join the Water Congress today.
Membership brings great value for water professionals on a number of fronts:
- Be a part of the voice leading Colorado’s water community. Members have the opportunity to play an active, key role in advancing a positive outcome for Colorado water.
- Attend signature events at a greatly reduced rate. These events provide a platform for professionals to learn about important issues, current legislation and the latest developments that impact water users in Colorado and beyond.
- Participate in special seminars in water law, ethics, compacts and water quality. These seminars provide an ideal setting for members to collaborate with other professionals in water-related industries.
- Engage in education, collaboration and networking. Members can serve on committees including state affairs, federal affairs, water quality, endangered species, POND (Professionals Outreach, Networking and Development), and our board of directors.
- Network year-round with professionals from around the state to help advance knowledge and career growth.