Legal Ethics in a Changing World Workshop
Water lawyers, join the Colorado Water Congress for our annual Legal Ethics Workshop and learn more about how legal ethical practices have evolved in today’s day and age! How do you manage courthouse operations and trials in a remote working environment? How do you handle remote witnesses? How do you handle confidentiality and working from home? What about impacts on government clients? We will hear from Judge Hartmann on what Division 1 has experienced, and from Referee Ryan on what Division 5 is doing about ethical issues in this changing new world.
- Judge Hartmann, Chief Judge, 19th Judicial District, Water Judge, Division 1
- Referee Ryan, Water Referee, Division 5
- Kevin Kinnear, Attorney, Porzak Browning & Bushong LLP
- Cynthia Covell, Attorney, Alperstein and Covell, P.C.
- Stephen H. Leonhardt, Attorney, Burns, Figa & Will, P.C.